Tuesday, February 13, 2018

GLIMPSES OF GARLAND

Hi Garland Friends and Friends of Garland Folks,
    With the advent of a couple of people contacting me from my grade school years, the idea came to me that each of us probably has memories to share from those long ago years. I know I do and I really hope you do. For some of you, it may be some stories your family members have told you about Life in Garland Village when they were "just a kid".
    With the years, we have moved on and met oh, so many people we have added as friends, and yet, those memories of the early days are still fun to look back and remember. After the passing of some of my loved ones, or even after our children had grown and left home, there were occasions (and still are), when I strongly feel, I wish these people I am with right now could have known this or that particular loved one because...well, simply because I just know they would so enjoy one another! That not being the case most of the time, how about we get together and bring out some of the stories that we have tucked away that someday others will be able to pull out to share, rather than keeping GLIMPSES OF GARLAND hidden?
    Writing on a blog is easy...you just talk! If you need help for this blog, through e-mail or Messenger, just contact me and I'll guide you through, but first I do need to add you as one of the writers, so I must include your e-mail address as one permitted. Please join me. I have tales to tell, but I don't want this to be entirely my stories. I want to know your remembrances, too,...please.
Looking forward with smiles,
Marilyn Sue (Libby) Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment